Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Clicxo.com.bd, also hereby known as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Clicxo”. Clicxo.com.bd is owned and operated by Core Internet Technologies Ltd. (Registration Number: C-148248) a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act (Act XVIII) of 1994 with the Office of Registrar of Joint Stock Companies & Firms Bangladesh.
Clicxo.com.bd is an online marketplace involving multiple sellers and Third Party Partners and below are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of Clicxo along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, services and tools (the "Site").
Please read this Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website or our services. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Any new addition of features, service or tools shall also be deemed to be subject to the Terms of Service in force. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. The site reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website without any prior notification. Therefore in order to stay updated on the terms, please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to the website, following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
You agree to-
- Immediately notify Clicxo of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- SERVICES OVERED IN THE PLATFORM:
Clicxo does not warrant that Product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
- PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION AND TRANSACTION:
The Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions on the Platform. Clicxo is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Clicxo's Users. Henceforward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Clicxo does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Clicxo does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform.
- Clicxo is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Clicxo cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform.
- At no time shall Clicxo hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Clicxo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers.
- The Clicxo.com.bd is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Clicxo is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall Clicxo hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Clicxo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Clicxo is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Clicxo and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Clicxo and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Clicxo cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform.
- USER CONDUCT AND PLATFORM REGULATIONS:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
- grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misleading in any way
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of Bangladesh, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Clicxo
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users’ phone/email
- Users use invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users returns the wrong product
- Users refuses to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Clicxo
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
- Clicxo may cancel any order that classify as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Clicxo:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of Clicxo.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads Clicxo by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malaise intentions.
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the Clicxo on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the ICT Act, 2006 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, , Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Clicxo’s views. In no event shall Clicxo assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Clicxo hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Clicxo Return & Exchange Policy offers You the option to return or exchange items purchased on Clicxo with ease. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on our Clicxo.
- CONTENT POSTED ON PLATFORM:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the ICT Act, 2006 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
- Correspondence Information.Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Clicxo, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Clicxo ensures the highest degree of data security.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Clicxo for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Clicxo.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- Technical and functional management of the Platform.When you use our Platform, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
- Operational Use.bWe may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
- Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Applicable law and procedure.We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Third Party.At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
- We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:
We do not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services listed to be sold on the Site when products or services are sold by third parties. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Site. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
We are not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the sellers. We cannot and do not guarantee your actions or those of the sellers as they conclude transactions on the Site. We are not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement arising from transactions occurring on our Site.
We do not at any point of time during any transaction as entered into by you with a third party on our Site, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by a seller. Therefore, we do not have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract(s) entered into between you and the seller(s). We are not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Pricing on any product(s) or related information as reflected on the Site may due to some technical issue, typographical error or other reason by incorrect as published and as a result you accept that in such conditions the seller or the Site may cancel your order without prior notice or any liability arising as a result. Any prepayments made for such orders will be refunded to you per our refund policy as stipulated.
Brand Warranty- This limited warranty will apply to the products. For product defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, Brand will provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period. Clicxo will not take any responsibility for the after-sale services.
International Warranty- Warranty is usually automatically activated for some brands. However in an event where the particular brand does not activate the Warranty automatically the customer must have the warranty card provided with the product itself in the sealed package, in order to avail the warranty in any other country where the product has internationally authorized Customer Service Point. If the warranty card is not with the customer at the time of seeking warranty the customer will not be able to avail the International Warranty in any other country.
Service Warranty- Clicxo will take the responsibility to get the product serviced from the vendor or customer may visit the vendor directly as well with the invoice paper to claim the warranty. Please note if any part of the product needs to be replaced for repairing under this warranty policy, customer will have to pay for that part.
Any malfunctioning issues will be under the service warranty coverage at the payment of a Service Fee. If the problem is not caused by the user/customer. (For example - product malfunctioning issues or battery drainage issues or power supply issues will be covered under warranty)
Parts Warranty- The “Parts Warranty” covers any damage under normal usage during the warranty period to any part of the product which carries a valid Parts Warranty.
The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
Duration: The duration of the warranty period varies from product to product, and the details of the warranty will be mentioned with the accompanying warranty card. However, as many products or its models go out of production after a certain period of time, the replacement of the part may take some time. Clicxo Customer Care will communicate with the customer regarding the details.
Warranty Card: In order to avail the warranty facility, the customer must have the original warranty card and customer invoice copy. Otherwise, the Parts Warranty cannot be availed.
Parts Warranty does not cover any damages, failure or defects to the products accessories such as batteries, remote, electrical adapter etc.
Return, Refund and Replacement: Clicxo provides a general 2 days replacement warranty from the date of product received by customer. In case, the customer faces any issues with the product within 2 days of receiving the product, the customer is to inform clicxo customer case for further assistance i.e. replacement of product or refund (as per policy).
Disclaimer: For Brand warranty products, the policy will apply as per the Brands conduct.
FOR ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS YOU CAN CONTACT CLICXO CUSTOMER CARE FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
We may provide you alternation services (limited to alteration of length, alteration of the waist size) for the garments purchased by You from Us. This service shall be free of cost and no amount would be collected from You for such alteration. However, a nominal fee as mentioned by Clicxo at the time of creating the alteration request (inclusive of service tax) would be applicable as convenience charge towards pick up and drop of the garments or towards tailor visit (wherever applicable).
- E-PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Clicxo is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that Clicxo is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on Clicxo.
- TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTIONS:
Platform is controlled and operated by Core Internet Technologies ltd. and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Clicxo is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Clicxo or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall Clicxo be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data
- breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service. Clicxo shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Clicxo during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Clicxo. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Clicxo is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, Clicxo’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Clicxo shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
Clicxo may suspend or terminate your use of the Clicxo or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Clicxo chooses to terminate them.
- If You or Clicxo terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, Clicxo may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Clicxo will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Clicxo for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- f You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead Clicxo by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malaise intentions then Clicxo reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
- GOVERNING LAW:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, applicable authorities in Bangladesh. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangladesh.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Clicxo. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products nor hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall try to the best extent to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on Platform vest with Clicxo nor shall Clicxo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on Platform.